Workouts for Kids
Outdoor fitness workouts for kids – The personality and attitude of a person depend on how they are developed during childhood. It is not the main reason, but somehow what contributes the big portion of influence. There is a greater impact how parents nurture their child when they are young. That’s why outdoor fitness exercises for kids are very important.
In this very young age, kids do not understand every single thing that’s happening around them. In addition, they do not have the proper knowledge about what to come. Moreover, they do not know the essence of fitness and exercise. That’s why proper guidance of parents and guardians are very important.
Kids love to eat, play and sleep. In everything, they do happiness is their goal. It is not surprising to know that in effect they are too prone to bacteria, infections, and sickness. As early as possible they must learn the value of taking care of their health. A fitness exercise for kids is the very best kind of recreation to do.
It will give them not only entertainment and happiness. But also, it will allow them to have a healthy and fit body at their very young age. They do not need to use fitness machines. Mere common games and activities will do. That will surely be loved by kids.
No boredom moments for kids because many outdoor fitness exercises are fitted for them. In www.watchfit.com presents “5 fun & dynamic outdoor workouts for kids”
1. be safe.
2. Have fun.
Workout #1 – Obstacle course/circuits
For an obstacle course, use any variety of movements and exercises. Then, send kids through a planned series of dynamic challenges. As a circuit, simply time each station for 20-30 seconds.
- Bear crawl under hurdles or tied up sheets/ropes for 15 yards…
- Then, jump/hop through speed ladder or over sticks on the ground…
- Following with, on one foot, toss a ball into a bucket…
- Then, pull a sled, filled with books or other toys. (Use a jump rope as handles!)…
- Then, lunges walk 15 yards.
Workout #2 – Relay race
Relay races bring competition and teamwork. They can be fast… or they can be slow.
- Fast – Bear crawl to the point, come back and tag next person. (Make it longer by adding skipping, running, or side shuffles.)
- Slow – Pairs of kids cross from point A to point B using only two or three “safe spots”. These can be Frisbees or small towels.
Workout #3 – Timed challenges
These are all about personal improvement. Beat your time by 1 second? Awesome!
- Balance on one foot
- Pushup hold
- Hang from bar, tree, rope.
Workout #4 – Tag variations
The best versions of tag keep everyone moving.
- Bear Crawl Tag, Skip Tag, etc… (Just change the way they move)
- Lava Tag (Use anything you want as safe zones – cardboard, towels, etc…)
- Freeze Tag (freeze on one foot)
Workout #5 – Dodgeball variations
Like tag, the game changes simply by changing the movement. Think about how the throw can be changed (wink, wink).
- Infinite Dodgeball – Everyone has a ball and everyone for themselves. Sit when you’re hit. Get back in by hitting someone standing.
- Lose-A-Limb Dodgeball – Same as Infinite, except hits to arms and legs, just mean you can’t use those parts anymore! A hit to the torso finishes you off.
- Doctor Dodgeball – One person makes people sick (out) and one person heals people (back in).
These fitness workouts for kids are not only good for the health of your kids. But also, in building a strong relationship with your family.