The Effectiveness Of Aqua Fitness Exercises
Water is a very important part in man’s life. Survival is impossible without this for it is a basic necessity to live. Do you know water is not only essential for drinking purposes? Nowadays, it is proven that aqua fitness exercises are one of the effective ways to be healthy and fit. It is true! It is tested and proven by many.
Swimming is not just an activity to relax and enjoy. But it can give you the big help to lose weight in the pool. It can be a great exercise because it allows every part of your body to move and operate. As a result, it gives you a chance to be healthy while having fun. It can be done alone, a group or a team. It is an effective tool in building the relationship and spending time with your loved ones.
Honestly, there are a lot of aqua fitness benefits that will be good for your health. Below are some of the swimming health benefits provided by the Better Health Channel page:
- Keeps your heart rate up but takes some of the impact stress off your body
- Builds endurance, muscle strength and cardiovascular fitness
- Helps maintain a healthy weight, healthy heart, and lungs
- Tones muscles and builds strength
- Provides an all-over body workout, as nearly all of your muscles are used during swimming.
The Benefits of having an exercise in the body of water is not only effective to adult but for everyone. Even kids are encouraged to have this kind of workout. The earlier age, the better. But, it must not be done simply or recklessly. Proper knowledge and assistance from experts are advised. Before having pool exercises for weight loss it is important that you are fully equipped on what to do, to avoid harm and accident. Nancy Howard gives some few things to consider when exercising in the pool.
- Your exercise heart rate will be lower in the water compared to doing land-based exercises. This effect is due to the buoyancy and cooling effects of the water.
- Water aerobics allows for a greater range of motion, therefore, helping us with flexibility.
- Because of the water’s natural resistance, it helps us build greater muscle tone and endurance.
As with any other exercise routine, just be certain you get medical clearance from your health care provider before taking the plunge.
When you conduct a research, you will discover many aqua fitness exercises. To give you an idea here is the top 10 exercises to get fit in the water presented by the www.womenfitness.net:
- Toning arms
- Water marching
- Jumping jacks
- Side stretch
- Waist trimmer
- Total body stretch
- Standing kickbacks
- Leg adduction and abduction
- Floating on water
Above are just some specific exercises in water. There is more! You can be creative and create your own personalized workout just be sure it is approved by your medical specialist. For you to be sure that every step you will do is proper and advisable for your own good.
Have a healthy life! Have a healthy Lifestyle!